Social recruitment is a means of attracting talent through social media platforms such as Linkedin, Facebook and Twitter.
Reaching passive candidates as well as active job seekers significantly increases your opportunity of attracting the best people to your vacancies.
Avoid the pitfalls of social recruitment and learn how to leverage these huge platforms to recruit the right people in your company.
How can we help?
We help you and your teams get started on your social recruitment journey by:
- Running board level awareness workshops to help you gain buy-in to social recruitment
- Working with you to create your social recruitment strategy based on your business goals and objectives
- Training your teams on social recruiting techniques across the different social media platforms, especially Linkedin, Facebook and Twitter
- Training on personal branding and what it means to be a brand advocate
- Employer branding
- Optimising your social profiles, and creating business wide social profile blueprints
- Demonstrating how to measure your return on investment into social recruitment
- Creating content that aligns with your social recruitment strategy
If you’d like to find out how social recruitment can work for your business or organisation, please contact us.